Some Lucky Resources
I love decorating for all holidays, but too many trips to Hobby Lobby and my budget will suffer the consequences. Trying to keep things simple & economical, I am sharing the resources that have inspired my Lucky Decor.
1. Print out "L-U-C-K-Y" images (below) on desired sized white card stock or paper
2. Trim close to green outline edge.
3. Using glue or double-stick tape, attach trimmed letter papers to green or patterned papers.
4. Trim around edge of colored/patterned paper to make it same shape as letter paper, leaving as much colored/patterned paper showing as you like.
5. Punch two holes in tops of each letter/patterned piece, about 1 inch from each side and 1/2 inch from top.
6. String all letter/patterned pieces, in order, onto string, ribbon, or wire. Decorate with ribbons, fabric strips, etc.
7. Hang and enjoy!
My "Luck 'o the Irish" Pinterest Board
Recycled Shamrock Door Decor