Some Lucky Resources
I love decorating for all holidays, but too many trips to Hobby Lobby and my budget will suffer the consequences. Trying to keep things simple & economical, I am sharing the resources that have inspired my Lucky Decor.
1. Print out "L-U-C-K-Y" images (below) on desired sized white card stock or paper
2. Trim close to green outline edge.
3. Using glue or double-stick tape, attach trimmed letter papers to green or patterned papers.
4. Trim around edge of colored/patterned paper to make it same shape as letter paper, leaving as much colored/patterned paper showing as you like.
5. Punch two holes in tops of each letter/patterned piece, about 1 inch from each side and 1/2 inch from top.
6. String all letter/patterned pieces, in order, onto string, ribbon, or wire. Decorate with ribbons, fabric strips, etc.
7. Hang and enjoy!
My "Luck 'o the Irish" Pinterest Board
Recycled Shamrock Door Decor
Post a Comment